There may be no other neighbourhood in Vancouver that has so much to offer. From green space to world class restaurants, to quiet, safe residential streets, Coal Harbour has it all. Many of the condos that are for sale in Coal Harbour are just steps away from these services and all of Coal Harbour real estate options put you right in the middle of a wide range of shopping opportunities.
From boutique stores to modern malls, Coal Harbour is the place to be. Here is a brief description of some of the most frequented and popular shops in and around Coal Harbour.
Pacific Centre Mall
Pacific Centre Mall is the major shopping mall that services all of downtown Vancouver and is just steps away from Coal Harbour. Some of the highlights of Pacific Centre are:
- Home to over 165 stores
- Feature stores include Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, Hudson Bay Company and H&M
- Includes currency exchange centre
- Offers gourmet food and entertainment tickets
Gastown is a short, scenic walk from Coal Harbour and is a major tourist destination for many of the cruise ships that dock at Canada Place. Here you will find a wide range of shopping services and selection. Some of the many great shopping selections in Gastown are:
- Boutique stores that cater to the latest in both men’s and women’s fashion
- Trendy cafés and bistros to enjoy a real “West Coast” experience
- Artisan shops that provide a wide selection of services and amenities
- Tourist shops that offer interesting and unique arts, crafts and merchandise
- Art galleries that showcase First Nations and West Coast art
If you walk straight up from Waterfront Station in Coal Harbour, you can see all the sights and unique offerings that abound on historic Granville Street. Granville Street is as much a destination as it is a shopping opportunity. Some of the highlights of Granville Street include:
- Over 100 funky and affordable stores, hotels, restaurants and café’s
- Great selection of vintage clothing and collector stores such as vinyl
- Pedestrian friendly
Harbour Centre is not only an exciting place to shop, but it is also a major Vancouver tourist destination. The building itself is home to the downtown campus of Simon Fraser University as well as a wide range professional offices. Some of the highlights of the Harbour Centre include:
- Large selection of shops in Harbour Centre Mall
- Newly designed and renovated food court
- Revolving restaurant at the top with a 360 view of downtown Vancouver, the Burrard Inlet and the Northshore Mountains
- A top Vancouver tourist destination
Just steps away from Canada Place and Coal Harbour lies Vancouver’s banking and commerce district – Hastings West. Not only is this historic district home to all of Vancouver’s largest banks, it also contains some of the most prestigious world-renowned brands. Some of the flagship stores you will find in Hastings West include:
Living in Coal Harbour
The extensive shopping opportunities are another great reason as to why Coal Harbour is the place to live. Safe, welcoming neighbourhoods, state-of-the art condos and contemporary, stylish real estate choices make Coal Harbour one of the trendiest and most liveable communities in Vancouver.
I would love to show you some of the most coveted properties in Coal Harbour and the convenience that each of these unique homes affords you. If you have been looking for a place to call home that has everything and more, then Coal Harbour is right for you! I look forward to hearing from you soon.