560 Cardero Street & 1550 Coal Harbour Quay – Avila
L302 1550 COAL HARBOUR in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "COAL HARBOUR QUAY/WATERFRONT PLACE" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2833705
L302 1550 COAL HARBOUR Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 3G1$3,800,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,954 sq. ft.182 m2This spectacular oceanfront home offers everything that you need, it has been tastefully renovated, 4 bedrooms and unobstructed ocean view, walk into the large living room connected with an outdoor terrace and kitchen all boasting stunning water views. Enjoy your favourite tea while gazing at the best view of Vancouver. In addition to the 4 bedrooms is a spacious family space for reading and gathering. The master suite features a spa-like ensuite with a steam shower. Hotel-like amenities in the main building include a swimming pool, gym room, library, private courtyard and grand lobby. Famous Cardero restaurant at your doorstep, and enjoy the sea walk with the best west coast coffee. Come experience the best of coal harbour living today. More detailsListed by YVR International Realty
510 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Townhouse for sale in "AVILA" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2818414
510 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 3E7$2,099,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,824 sq. ft.169 m2" AVILA" - Beautiful location, rare find - waterfront building in Coal Harbour Quay, 2 Bedroom+ Den . " BONUS" - 2 private car garage. Private entrance. A ton of storage space. Independent laundry room, ushered open kitchen, very private lined with large stone & stee l gate with manicured hedges & trees. Restaurants & amenities (great exercise room+ many more features}. Front patio with hedges. Across from :Westin Hotel. Concierge service. More detailsListed by Leung Realty & Associates Inc.
1002 560 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2808558
1002 560 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 3E9$1,550,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,186 sq. ft.110 m2VIEW VIEW VIEW! Experience waterfront living in this luxurious 1185 sqft 2bed 2bath apartment in the heart of Coal Harbor. With expansive windows framing panoramic water, Stanley Park, and mountain views, every day feels like a postcard. 5 Star Luxury SPA building amenities include 25m indoor pool, hot tub, full gym, sauna, steam room, and much more! Conveniently located, you'll enjoy easy access to best dining, shopping, and entertainment options while enjoying the serenity of the Seawall. Don't miss out on this resort style home in one of Vancouver's most coveted neighbourhoods. Open House Sep 3 SUN, 1-3PM. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Crest Realty
Coal Harbour is Vancouver’s most desirable oceanfront community. This iconic neighbourhood is situated between the old growth forests of Stanley Park and the historic landmark of Canada Place. Coal Harbour is known for its elegant high-rises and its million dollar ocean and mountain views.
Some of the most sought after condos that are currently for sale in Coal Harbour are located in the Avila building. Avila was one of the first Coal Harbour high-rises to be chosen to grace the Vancouver skyline. Avila takes its name from a Spanish fortress and refers to the tower-like shape of the building.
Avila, 560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, is located at the crossroads of Cardero and West Georgia and is just steps away from the waterfront.
Avila is 21 floors high and is home to 103 suites. The exterior of the building is concrete and it is fully rainscreened. Avila was completed in 1998 and is one of 8 original Coal Harbour high-rises that have direct access to the waterfront.
Some of the amenities in Avila include:
- Recreational centre with an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub
- A squash court
- Theatre and conference room
- Gymnasium and fitness centre
- Common area is tastefully decorated with modern art deco
Floor Plans and Layout
The 103 units in the building offer between 1 200 and 2 200 square feet. Each of these luxurious homes features exceptional and uncompromising quality as well as unobstructed ocean and mountain views. All suites feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and elegant kitchen cabinetry. Each unit comes with plenty of storage space, a gas fireplace and blinds for all exterior windows.
Other exciting features found in most Avila suites include:
- Marble entrance foyers
- Radiant floor heating in the bathroom
- Security system with video intercom
- Built in water purification system
Every home in Avila has been designed to capture the essence of the Aspac philosophy. No cost has been spared from 5 star luxury appliances to designer rugs and furnishings. Each suite provides the most sophisticated and distinctive living experience available in Coal Harbour!
The Developer – Aspac Development
Aspac Development is a local Vancouver based developer noted for its world-class buildings. Aspac has helped to transform Coal Harbour from an industrial site into the most prestigious waterfront community in the city.
Aspac is noted for its impeccable design, its flawless attention to detail and uncompromising dedication to the highest of quality standards.
“Aspac does not follow the trends in luxury real estate living, they set them.”
Just one look at the suites, the symmetry of the building and its amenities and you will agree that Aspec is synonymous with quality!
Quality and Elegance – Coal Harbour style!
The Avila really is one of Coal Harbour’s showpieces. Aspac has been an integral part of the redesign of Coal Harbour and really has set the standard by which all other Coal Harbour condos and buildings are measured. If you are looking at purchasing one of Coal Harbour’s most prestigious pieces of real estate, then you cannot beat a unit in the luxurious Avila.
If lavishness and quality are what you are looking for in your next home, then let me show you one of the units in the Avila. You will not be disappointed. Call today so I can arrange a showing in this most sought after high-rise. I look forward to working with you soon.