560 Cardero Street & 1550 Coal Harbour Quay – Avila
1505 560 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "Avila" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2509995
1505 560 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 2W6$3,188,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,540 sq. ft.143 m2Take a step into this deluxe condo overlooking Coal Harbor. Unobstructed, panoramic views from Stanley Park to Canada Place - you and your guests will be awestruck. Enjoy this breathtaking waterfront property with plenty of room (for family and guests) with over 1500 sq ft including three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus large living room boasting the spectacular view. Explore the offered amenities including an oversized indoor pool, Spa, squash courts, theatre room and meeting rooms. You are just steps away from an array of impressive shops and restaurants. Access to Stanley Park and other thrilling outdoor experiences are the best this world-renowned city has to offer. One of the most desirable properties in Vancouver!! Invest and enjoy!! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty (Langley)
503 560 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "The Avila" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2509630
503 560 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 2W6$799,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 681 sq. ft.63 m2Welcome to Avila ! One of Coal Harbours premier waterfront developments. A most sought after location with the very best Vancouver has to offer: Stanley Park, world famous Seawall, marinas, biking, shopping, fine dining, transit - just steps from your door ! The Avila boasts superb resort style amenities - huge indoor pool slated for beautiful updates, steam/sauna rooms, exercise centre/studio, theatre, billiards, meeting rooms - rarely available racket & squash courts. This one bedroom suite is extremely quiet with generous room sizes. Solid rental income for investors. 24 hour Conceirge, a well maintained building. One parking, one storage. Pets(one) and rentals with restrictions. Easy to view. Covid protocols in effect. More detailsListed by Century 21 In Town Realty
Coal Harbour is Vancouver’s most desirable oceanfront community. This iconic neighbourhood is situated between the old growth forests of Stanley Park and the historic landmark of Canada Place. Coal Harbour is known for its elegant high-rises and its million dollar ocean and mountain views.
Some of the most sought after condos that are currently for sale in Coal Harbour are located in the Avila building. Avila was one of the first Coal Harbour high-rises to be chosen to grace the Vancouver skyline. Avila takes its name from a Spanish fortress and refers to the tower-like shape of the building.
Avila, 560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, is located at the crossroads of Cardero and West Georgia and is just steps away from the waterfront.
Avila is 21 floors high and is home to 103 suites. The exterior of the building is concrete and it is fully rainscreened. Avila was completed in 1998 and is one of 8 original Coal Harbour high-rises that have direct access to the waterfront.
Some of the amenities in Avila include:
- Recreational centre with an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub
- A squash court
- Theatre and conference room
- Gymnasium and fitness centre
- Common area is tastefully decorated with modern art deco
Floor Plans and Layout
The 103 units in the building offer between 1 200 and 2 200 square feet. Each of these luxurious homes features exceptional and uncompromising quality as well as unobstructed ocean and mountain views. All suites feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and elegant kitchen cabinetry. Each unit comes with plenty of storage space, a gas fireplace and blinds for all exterior windows.
Other exciting features found in most Avila suites include:
- Marble entrance foyers
- Radiant floor heating in the bathroom
- Security system with video intercom
- Built in water purification system
Every home in Avila has been designed to capture the essence of the Aspac philosophy. No cost has been spared from 5 star luxury appliances to designer rugs and furnishings. Each suite provides the most sophisticated and distinctive living experience available in Coal Harbour!
The Developer – Aspac Development
Aspac Development is a local Vancouver based developer noted for its world-class buildings. Aspac has helped to transform Coal Harbour from an industrial site into the most prestigious waterfront community in the city.
Aspac is noted for its impeccable design, its flawless attention to detail and uncompromising dedication to the highest of quality standards.
“Aspac does not follow the trends in luxury real estate living, they set them.”
Just one look at the suites, the symmetry of the building and its amenities and you will agree that Aspec is synonymous with quality!
Quality and Elegance – Coal Harbour style!
The Avila really is one of Coal Harbour’s showpieces. Aspac has been an integral part of the redesign of Coal Harbour and really has set the standard by which all other Coal Harbour condos and buildings are measured. If you are looking at purchasing one of Coal Harbour’s most prestigious pieces of real estate, then you cannot beat a unit in the luxurious Avila.
If lavishness and quality are what you are looking for in your next home, then let me show you one of the units in the Avila. You will not be disappointed. Call today so I can arrange a showing in this most sought after high-rise. I look forward to working with you soon.