1328 W Pender Street, Vancouver – Classico
902 1328 W PENDER Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2742131
902 1328 W PENDER Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6E 4T1$758,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 630 sq. ft.59 m2Absolutely stunning 1BR + Den in one of the Coal Harbour's most sought after buildings - Classico. Large & bright 9th floor SW corner unit has been recently renovated with new kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, granite counters, porcelain tiles, engineered hardwood, stainless steel appliances. You are a few steps to the world famous Stanley Park, Seawall, Coal Harbour Community Center, Robson street and the Downtown office building district. 36 story concrete hi-rise w/full amenities including indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, exercise room, party room, guest suite. The maintenance fee includes hot water, gas stove & fireplace. The unit comes with 1 storage locker and 1 parking spot. Pets & rentals allowed. More detailsListed by Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
1503 1328 W PENDER Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "Coal Harbour" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2706261
1503 1328 W PENDER Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6E 4T1$786,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 578 sq. ft.54 m2For more information, click the Brochure button below. Fabulous one bedroom plus den and oversized balcony with the heated floor in the bathroom, rarely available plan on the 15th floor with amazing views of the Marina and the North Shore Mountains, centrally located in a prestigious neighborhood. Close to the park, seawall, community center, shopping boutiques on Robson Street, sky-train and to the business centers downtown as well. Pro-active council and reputable strata management company gives home owners peace of mind. Amenities includes gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and guest suite. The home price includes the exclusive use of one parking stall and one storage locker. The costs of the hot water and the gas (for the fireplace and for the kitchen stove) are included in the maintenance fee. Long term rentals and pets allowed. More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
The neighbourhood of Coal Harbour offers so many exciting possibilities right at your front door. Get out and enjoy a walk along the Seawall or pack up a picnic and walk over to Stanley Park or just get out and enjoy a waterfront view at one of the many world class restaurants and cafes that are waiting to be enjoyed in Coal Harbour.
The possibilities really are endless. Many of the condos that are for sale in Coal Harbour put you right in the action of the community. One of the incredible developments in Coal Harbour is the Classico.
The Classico, 1328 West Pender Street, Vancouver, is located in the heart of Coal Harbour on the crossroads of West Pender and Jervis Street. This beautiful building is just steps away from the Coal Harbour Community Centre, the Seawall and stunning Stanley Park and offers views of Cypress Mountain and Grouse Mountain.
Classico is a 38 level fully rain-screened concrete high-rise that houses 201 residential units that was built in 2003 and allows pets and renters. The perfect blend of concrete, steel and glass makes the Classico an aesthetically appealing building. Some of the building’s highlights and amenities include:
- Indoor Pool, Hot tub and Sauna
- Exercise and weight room
- 24 hour concierge
- Storage lockers and bike room
- Library and party and games room
The Classico has a pro-active strata and the maintenance fees for the building cover the following services:
- Garbage pick-up
- Caretaker and Gardening
- Recreational facilities
- Water, Gas and Hot Water
- Property Management
Floor Plans and Layout
The suites in the Classico range from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms and offer between 600-1700 square feet. All suites have bright, open floorplans with 9 foot vaulted ceilings and are crafted with elegant, meticulous precision and finishing. Each suite is equipped with stainless steel appliances, an outdoor balcony, granite countertops, hardwood floors, a gas fireplace and in-suite laundry.
Other amenities include:
- Walk in closets
- Marble Floors
- Underground Parking Stalls
The Developer – Pinnacle International Group
Pinnacle International Group is a Canadian developer that is based out of Toronto. They have developed some of Vancouver’s most exclusive buildings and pride themselves on their attention to detail as well as their outstanding customer service.
Every Pinnacle development lends to and further enhances the existing community. In the case of Classico, the building takes full advantage of the many great features that already exist in Coal Harbour such as the stunning views and waterfront and exemplifies the convenience of downtown living.
Why this condo is right for you
The Classico in Coal Harbour is a well-built concrete high rise that provides all the modern amenities for residing in the city centre. All of the suites are elegant and sophisticated and are backed by Pinnacle craftsmanship and quality. If you have been looking for that perfect home, then Classico is right for you!
I would love to show you some of the properties that are available in the Classico building and why they are a perfect fit for that coveted Coal Harbour lifestyle. If you have been looking for that perfect condo for sale in the Coal Harbour real estate market, then Classico is a great choice. Please contact me and I will arrange an open house at your earliest convenience. I look forward to working with you!