Coal Harbour is Vancouver’s most desirable oceanfront community. This iconic neighbourhood is situated between the old growth forests of Stanley Park and the historic landmark of Canada Place. Coal Harbour is known for its elegant high-rises and its million dollar ocean and mountain views.
Some of the most sought after condos that are currently for sale in Coal Harbour are located in the Avila building. Avila was one of the first Coal Harbour high-rises to be chosen to grace the Vancouver skyline. Avila takes its name from a Spanish fortress and refers to the tower-like shape of the building.
Avila, 560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, is located at the crossroads of Cardero and West Georgia and is just steps away from the waterfront.
Avila is 21 floors high and is home to 103 suites. The exterior of the building is concrete and it is fully rainscreened. Avila was completed in 1998 and is one of 8 original Coal Harbour high-rises that have direct access to the waterfront.
Some of the amenities in Avila include:
- Recreational centre with an indoor pool, sauna and hot tub
- A squash court
- Theatre and conference room
- Gymnasium and fitness centre
- Common area is tastefully decorated with modern art deco
Floor Plans and Layout
The 103 units in the building offer between 1 200 and 2 200 square feet. Each of these luxurious homes features exceptional and uncompromising quality as well as unobstructed ocean and mountain views. All suites feature stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and elegant kitchen cabinetry. Each unit comes with plenty of storage space, a gas fireplace and blinds for all exterior windows.
Other exciting features found in most Avila suites include:
- Marble entrance foyers
- Radiant floor heating in the bathroom
- Security system with video intercom
- Built in water purification system
Every home in Avila has been designed to capture the essence of the Aspac philosophy. No cost has been spared from 5 star luxury appliances to designer rugs and furnishings. Each suite provides the most sophisticated and distinctive living experience available in Coal Harbour!
The Developer – Aspac Development
Aspac Development is a local Vancouver based developer noted for its world-class buildings. Aspac has helped to transform Coal Harbour from an industrial site into the most prestigious waterfront community in the city.
Aspac is noted for its impeccable design, its flawless attention to detail and uncompromising dedication to the highest of quality standards.
“Aspac does not follow the trends in luxury real estate living, they set them.”
Just one look at the suites, the symmetry of the building and its amenities and you will agree that Aspec is synonymous with quality!
Quality and Elegance – Coal Harbour style!
The Avila really is one of Coal Harbour’s showpieces. Aspac has been an integral part of the redesign of Coal Harbour and really has set the standard by which all other Coal Harbour condos and buildings are measured. If you are looking at purchasing one of Coal Harbour’s most prestigious pieces of real estate, then you cannot beat a unit in the luxurious Avila.
If lavishness and quality are what you are looking for in your next home, then let me show you one of the units in the Avila. You will not be disappointed. Call today so I can arrange a showing in this most sought after high-rise. I look forward to working with you soon.
607 560 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale in "Avila" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2448462
607 560 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 2W6$1,880,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,174 sq. ft.109 m2Spectacular & unobstructed frontal views to Stanley Park, North Shore mountains, Second Narrows Bridge & very close-in water view of the Coal Harbour marinas from this superbly laid out, bright, spacious & elegant 2 BRM + Den coveted NW corner suite in prestigious & sought after Avila! 24 Hr Concierge, resort inspired rec facilities w/near Olympic size indoor pool, hot tub, sauna/steam room, well equipped gym, media room, billiard room, squash courts, lounge, meeting room & gardens. World renowned Stanley Park & Seawall at your door step! Walking distances to Coal Harbour Community Centre, Vancouver Convention Centre, famed Robson Street shopping, Denman Street's restaurant rows & minutes to public transport! One parking stall and one storage locker. Waterfront living at its finest. Viewing by appointment only. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty
1005 560 CARDERO Street in Vancouver: Coal Harbour Condo for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2393709
1005 560 CARDERO Street Coal Harbour Vancouver V6G 2W6$2,588,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,521 sq. ft.141 m2One of Coal Harbour's finest in this price range. This spacious 1,521 sq ft 3 bedroom has unobstructed N.E. water view from the living room and water view from most principal rooms, a wide balcony for entertainment, H/W flooring, 24 HR concierge, spa-like amenities w/large indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna, well equipped gym, 12 seater theatre, squash courts, meeting room, visitor parking + more! All sizes and ages are approx. only. The Buyer should not rely upon the listing information without the Buyer independently verifying the information. More detailsListed by Royal Pacific Riverside Realty Ltd.